Thank you for your continued interest in the Saint Louis Downtown Neighborhood Association (DNA)
For Business membership, please visit the following link:
For Residential membership, please see the information, below:
Residential Membership Structure
Starting in 2020, DNA has an updated membership model. There are two types of Residential Membership:
- Associate Members – any person or persons whose primary residence is located within DNA’s boundaries and does not pay annual dues. Associate Members are non-voting members.
- General Members – any person or persons whose primary residence is located within DNA’s boundaries and pays annual dues (or is a recipient of a hardship membership, as defined below). Upon receipt of dues payment, General Members receive an annual membership card(s) — good for discounts at participating downtown member-businesses — which will be mailed to them. Persons may also join as General Members in person at any DNA-sponsored event.
For Residential Associate Membership, send an email to email@example.com indicating that you want this level of membership.
For Residential General Membership, there are three levels available: Individual, Family, and Hardship. DNA generally defines each category in the following way:
- Individual ($15) – any person whose primary residence is located within DNA’s boundaries.
- Family ($25) – multiple persons who share the same address and whose primary residence is located within DNA’s boundaries.
- Hardship – any individual or family, as defined above, who request a hardship exemption by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us if you need clarification or have any questions email@example.com or 314-910-9605.
All transactions are final with no refunds.
Contact us for more info, 314-910-9605 or firstname.lastname@example.org.